Travel and Trip Insurance
Whether you are traveling within your country, or internationally, we strongly encourage all of our clients to purchase travel insurance.
You should read the description of the travel insurance policy they are thinking of purchasing carefully, so you understand what is covered and what is excluded. You want to be properly insured for your individual needs.
It is always better to have insurance and not need it, then to need it and not have it!
The vast majority of travelers take out travel insurance policies to protect themselves from unforeseen emergencies. It provides peace of mind, is a safety net, and protects your vacation investment.
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider travel insurance, and here are just a few:
- If you are leaving parents or children behind, insurance will protect you in the event of their illness or other
- If you have a confirmed flight that is unable to take off due to weather or mechanical problems, insurance will
- If you get sick or injured while on your holidays, insurance companies provide 24 hour assistance to locate the nearest hospital, talk to a professional on the phone, arrange for treatment and provide an interpreter in
foreign countries. They can also help replace prescriptions in an emergency (like insulin for diabetes).
- If you lose your passport, have your luggage lost or delayed, or have your flights delayed or canceled.
- If you need to be evacuated home for medical reasons you will be covered.
- If you will be covered in the event of a government-issued travel advisory warning citizens not to travel to the country in question.
GET A QUOTE
You can get an insurance quote and book it online. It’s easy. Just click the appropriate button to get started. We have insurance for residents of the United States and Canada. If you’re a resident of another country, call us and we can arrange insurance for you as well.
John Hancock Insurance Agency
(US Residents Only)
(Canadian Residents Only)